Passing real data from a thread to the next block

From: isaac mario tupac davila
Subject: Passing real data from a thread to the next block
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 00:26:59 -0500

Hello

I'm Isaac. I have a question about threads..... I've created three threads and I want to pass real data from one thread to the next block directly without returning to the general work method. I could give value to the out array in the thread but for some reason the data doesn't pass to the next block. I am not sure if it's because I didn't put: return noutput_items in the thread, as normally this is in the general work method... I also add that the function is defined in the thread as void*function and I defined the out array as a complex<short>*.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Regards
Isaac T.