Re: Passing real data from a thread to the next block

From: isaac mario tupac davila
Subject: Re: Passing real data from a thread to the next block
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 12:57:45 -0500

Hi Martin and Nick

Thanks for your answers. I overwrite the start method proposed for Martin and works in a suitable and simple way.

Thank you so much.
Regards
Isaac.

El mié., 18 nov. 2020 a las 1:27, Martin Lülf (<mail@mluelf.de>) escribió:
Dear Isaac,

you can overwrite the start method of gr::block
https://www.gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1block.html#a7f58745d1374b30a7b866406dc97850f

This function will be called once the processing starts.

Yours
Martin