Re: [USRP-users] Direction finding based on USRP E310 board

From: Ivan Zahartchuk
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Direction finding based on USRP E310 board
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 20:07:06 +0200

Hello I am trying to install RFNoC for uhd 3.15. As far as I understand, this version supports RFNoC. And in order for me to have blocks in gnuradio, as I understand it, I need to install gr-ettus. But when installing, I get this error The found UHD version (3.15.0.0-3build2) is not compatible with the version required (4.0). how can I be in such a situation?