Re: Cant find Qt gui time sink

From: T White
Subject: Re: Cant find Qt gui time sink
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 08:47:56 -0500

Cinaed
I tried posting your commands to the terminal and I received the output attached. Also, to clarify, attached is a picture of what I'm seeing in gnuradio companion when I go searching for the QT gui time sincs. Is this a bug  that exists for CentOs? And is there a workaround?

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 4:12 PM Cinaed Simson <cinaed.simson@gmail.com> wrote:

On 12/7/20 10:08 AM, Tellrell White wrote:
> Hello
> I cant seem to find the qt gui time sink in version 3.7.11. I downloaded the binary version available for centos.
>
> Tellrell
Try posting

   gnuradio-config-info --prefix -v

and

   gnuradio-config-info --enabled-components | grep gr-qtgui

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about any version of Centos but
might provide clues to someone who does.

-- Cinaed