Re: Cant find Qt gui time sink

From: Christophe Seguinot
Subject: Re: Cant find Qt gui time sink
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 15:31:37 +0100

Hi

Always post command results as a txt file, not as pictures

It seems that qt-gui is not installed (no answer to second command (you should have got answer "qt-gui")

May be  some dependencies (qt4, qwt, pyqt) are not satisfied look here https://www.gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen-v3.7.10.1/build_guide.html (yours is 3.7.11 but it should have same Independencies)

gr-qtgui: The QT-based Graphical User Interface

If one of these is missing, gr-qtgui can't be functional

Regards,