Is there a way to change the number of taps of the FIR filter in GNURadi

From: Jay Patel
Subject: Is there a way to change the number of taps of the FIR filter in GNURadio while running?
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 23:10:29 -0400

Hi all,

I am using GNURadio example Filter Introduction flow graph which shows basic introduction of filtering. I want to change the no. of taps while running the program. I tried to put the qt gui range but it looks like GNURadio creates/calculates taps as a static vector in the start of the execution of the flow graph.

image.png

Is there a work around this ?  I mean can I put a slider or counter for changing the transition_width which changes the number of taps while running the flow graph ?

Thanks. Any suggestions are appreciated.

With Regards,
Jay Patel