Re: Is there a way to change the number of taps of the FIR filter in GNU

From: Jay Patel
Subject: Re: Is there a way to change the number of taps of the FIR filter in GNURadio while running?
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 11:37:28 -0400

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the suggestion. I also figure out that instead of using the convenient blocks, I directly use the filters and that is working fine with QT GUI Range blocks.

I had attached my example for someone who may need it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.(I am using GNURadio 3.9.)

With Regards,
Jay Patel