Re: Trouble using zmq in oot module blocks

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: Trouble using zmq in oot module blocks
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 19:19:35 -0800

You need to add the following to your CMake files.

In the top level CMakeLists.txt:

Add the line:

find_package(Gnuradio COMPONENTS zeromq)

after the line:

find_package(Gnuradio "3.8" REQUIRED)

In lib/CMakeLists.txt:

Change the line:

target_link_libraries(gnuradio-xxx gnuradio::gnuradio-runtime)

to:

target_link_libraries(gnuradio-xxx gnuradio::gnuradio-runtime ZeroMQ::ZeroMQ)

where "xxx" is your module name.

Ron