USRP N210 Synchronization

From: Vadym Sushko
Subject: USRP N210 Synchronization
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 08:43:09 +0200

Hello. I am using USRP N210 devices in my work. I have the necessity to synchronize three USRP N 210 devices in order to implement coherent receiving for these devices. I would like to know if it is possible to synchronize the USRPs by using the splitted into three 10MHz and splitted into three PPS signals from one generator and connected correspondingly to each of the USRPs. Currently I have an error that my board "may not be getting a PPS signal, no PPS detected with the time interval".  What pulse duration should I use for PPS signal and how setup time interval for PPS detection? Maybe the problem is something else.

Thank you in advance.