Re: USRP N210 Synchronization

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: USRP N210 Synchronization
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 13:26:42 +0100

USRPs typically operate with a 25% duty cycle PPS (i.e., 250 ms on, 750 ms off). But they will work with pretty much any duty cycle.

Check the levels are within limits (I don't have them off the top of my head). I would suggest you connect your PPS/10 MHz generator directly to the USRP, and see if that works. Then, the splitter to see if that's ruining your levels.

Note that we sell such a splitter: https://www.ettus.com/all-products/octoclock/
I might be more than your budget, which I understand, but it's what we usually use for these types of applications.

--M