Re: Socket PDU TCP connection closed automatically

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: Socket PDU TCP connection closed automatically
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 01:14:18 -0800

Hi Jay - the error message 'boost::system::system_error'  is simply restating what all the other error messages are stating - you can't connect to any of the listed clients - or they can't connect to your server.

It could be a problem with the firewall on your machine.

You should consult the unetpy mailing list on how to fix it.

-- Cinaed