Re: Socket PDU TCP connection closed automatically

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Socket PDU TCP connection closed automatically
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 09:36:08 +0100

Hi Jay,

you're trying to talk to something that expects a specific protocol (it seems to be JSON over some kind of TCP-based connection – wild guess, there might also be a layer of HTTP in between), so you need to implement that protocol. This isn't specific to GNU Radio, this is just general programming. So, I'm afraid you'll have to implement that protocol, whatever it is, yourself. GNU Radio doesn't have any adapters for some special custom JSON protocol.

Cinaed is probably still right, by the way.

Best regards,
Marcus