Fec issues...

From: Nicholas Long
Subject: Fec issues...
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 12:29:47 -0600

Hi all, so I am trying to get the convolutional encoder from gr-fec to work, but I seem to be missing something as I am having issues...

Specifically I am looking at cc encoder/decoder definition and fec extended encoder/decoder.

However when I try the example fecapi_cc_decoders the output of encoding seems wrong... And after decoding does not match with the original bitstream.

Any thoughts on what I'm missing?

Thanks,
Nick