Re: Fec issues...

From: Nicholas Long
Subject: Re: Fec issues...
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 13:09:17 -0600

That fixed it...  thank you so much.

I had never used volk_profile before.

A couple questions:
what is the difference between generic and spiral?

I had not run volk profile previously, what instructions are used by default?

Thanks again for the help,
Nick

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021, 12:47 Tim Huggins <huggins.timothy@yahoo.com> wrote:
Nick,

It sounds like you are experiencing this issue: https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/3376

Try the solution mentioned:

Run volk_profile, then inspect ~/.volk/volk_config. Find the line that starts with:

volk_8u_x4_conv_k7_r2_8u

and make sure, it ends with spiral spiral (or generic generic or a mix thereof)

      volk_8u_x4_conv_k7_r2_8u spiral spiral

and see if that helps.

Tim