Error "gr::vmcircbuf_sysv_shm: shmget (1): No space left on device"

From: Weite Zhang
Subject: Error "gr::vmcircbuf_sysv_shm: shmget (1): No space left on device"
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 19:10:06 -0400

Hi,

I was running a python script based on gnuradio modules. Below is a simple description of what the script is trying to do:

while True:
  # create the GNURadio flowchart where the transceiver USRP is used to transmit a wave that will be saved into binary files
  my_gr = GNURadio_Top_Block()

  # run the GNURadio flowchart
  my_gr.run()

  # wait until it finishes and stop
  my_gr.stop()

  # delete the created obj to release the RAM
  del my_gr

The above script will always stop and post an error by saying "gr::vmcircbuf_sysv_shm: shmget (1): No space left on device" after multiple iterations. I could not figure out why this is happening. Could anyone give me some suggestions?

-
Weite