Re: Gnuradio 3.8 on a Raspberry pi 4 B?

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: Gnuradio 3.8 on a Raspberry pi 4 B?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 21:54:08 -0800

Hi Glen - I'm late to the party. but I presume you have buster (debian 10) installed - see /etc/os-release.

I don't own a raspberry pi 4 but I know someone who does and they recommend using following guide to upgrade to bullseye (debian 11)

https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/upgrade-raspberry-pi-os-to-bullseye-from-buster

bullseye (debian 10) comes with gnuradio 3.8.

If you need to use buster (debian 10) and gnuradio3.8, then you have to build it from source.

-- Cinaed