Re: Spurs in UBX-160 Daughterboard with USRP X310

From: Dor Ratz
Subject: Re: Spurs in UBX-160 Daughterboard with USRP X310
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 20:09:25 +0200

Hey,

Do you know how to assess the RF PLL resolution in integer-N mode?

I've looked in ANALOG max2871 PLL datasheet - not sure I found the answer there.
https://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/max2871.pdf

The Ettus team is CC here too - it will be helpful to know what you suggest.

Thanks,
Dor

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 1 במרץ 2023 ב-21:10 מאת ‪Marcus D. Leech‬‏ <‪patchvonbraun@gmail.com‬‏>:‬