Re: Reverse engineering .py file grc

From: George Edwards
Subject: Re: Reverse engineering .py file grc
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 11:16:52 -0600

Hi Marcus,

Thanks!

George

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 8:22 AM Marcus Müller <mueller@kit.edu> wrote:
Hi George,

there's no such tool in general, python blocks are just code, and sometimes they're
generated from flow graphs, and sometimes written by hand. Anything that contains a "work"
method instead of being a hier block, they're definitely not generated from a GRC flow graph.

So, I'm afraid you'll just have to sit down and recreate the "connect" calls in your
python in GRC; the rest will kind of arise from that.

Best regards,
Marcus