Re: Reverse engineering .py file grc

From: Glen Langston
Subject: Re: Reverse engineering .py file grc
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 13:13:13 -0500

Hi George,

Editing the python code is certainly possible.  The code that
auto generated is reasonably readable.

I happen to hate the use of the “yellow” color (invisible in printouts) and
always
replace this with “gold” with an editor.

Obviously not brilliant coding changes, but very easy to do.

Good luck,

Glen