How to force the decimation to schedule at least 16 output samples

From: George Edwards
Subject: How to force the decimation to schedule at least 16 output samples
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 15:38:42 -0600

Dear GNURadio Community,
I have a decimator OOT block doing my signal processing. It works well, but after 30 or epochs, it schedule an output of one sample which breaks my signal processing algorithm. Then the output gets scheduled to a good number and the algorithm starts working good again before going off script to scheduling an output of 1 sample again. Every time it does this, it breaks my signal processing algorithm. Is there a way to force the decimator to schedule a minimum number outputs, like say 16 samples (which would work for my algorithm because the correspondingnumber of input samples would be just fine)?

Will appreciate any suggestion towards a solution.

Thank you!

George