Re: How to force the decimation to schedule at least 16 output samples

From: George Edwards
Subject: Re: How to force the decimation to schedule at least 16 output samples
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 13:35:51 -0600

Hi John,

Thank you very much, it works!

I appreciate your help very much!

George

On Wed, Mar 15, 2023, 11:05 AM John Sallay <jasallay@gmail.com> wrote:
The set_min_noutput_items function exists, but sadly it does nothing (literally nothing).  I've traced the value through the scheduler code to verify this.  The only way to mostly do what you want is through set_output_multiple (ie self.set_output_multiple(16).  This will ensure that you always receive at least 16 samples and that the number of samples is a multiple of 16.  It's not the best solution but it gets the job done.

John