OOT-Modul and Callback

From: Info
Subject: OOT-Modul and Callback
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 09:41:46 +0200

Hello,

I have an OOT Block with a bool parameter and try to set

the parameter with a toggle switch. But it don't work.

I have seen that in the generated python file the callback is missing:

    def set_select(self, select):

        self.select = select

Here I expected the callback to set the select:

        self.blockname.set_select(self.select)

in the yml file I have:

templates:

  imports: from gnuradio import myModule

  make: myModule.addSubSelect(${selector})

  callbacks:

    - set_selector($(selector))

and in the python file I have:

    def set_selector(self, selector):

        self.selector = selector

Is this a bug, or must I define something more...

Thanks

Karlheinz