Boost lib thread issue

From: Dennis Joosens
Subject: Boost lib thread issue
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 12:41:40 +0000

Hi,

I am sporadically (after a few hours of running) getting this message from Boost when I run my flowgraph (call the generated Python code from another python file):

"thread_body_wrapper :error: ERROR thread[thread-per-block[0]: <block usrp_source(2)>]: boost::too_many_args: format-string referred to fewer arguments than were passed"

This makes my Python code to stop working since I can't easily catch this error.
The flowgraph records the data generated by 2 USRP B210' simultaneously (see attachment). The arguments (parameters) of this flowgraph are changed with another Python script by simply using os.system() in Python.

I am running this software on a intel NUC with the following software:
GNU Radio version 3.10.5.1 (Python 3.10.6)
UHD version 4.1.0.5-3

Any thoughts about what could cause this will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dennis