AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Import Error "undefined symbol"

From: Beckmann, Niklas
Subject: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Import Error "undefined symbol"
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 16:20:22 +0000

Hi,

> Why 3.10.4.0 and not the latest 3.10 (currently is 3.10.5.1)?

I am porting modules from 3.7 to 3.10 and when I started porting, 3.10.4.0 was the newest version.

> How did you install gnuradio previously and how did you uninstall it? Make sure you don't have two gnuradio versions installed in parallel - one from deb/apt packages in /usr and a second one from source in /usr/local.

I uninstalled it as given on the GRC-wiki: "sudo apt remove gnuradio"

> How did you install the debug symbols? Before or after installing from source?

I did install debug symbols after installing from source, sould i maybe try install debug symbols before installation?

Does it help if I give the code of the according block? I am really running out of ideas here...

Thank you so much for you help until here 😊

Best,