Project title 'GRC: Build-in sub flowgraphs'

From: sai shanmukh
Subject: Project title 'GRC: Build-in sub flowgraphs'
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 06:55:18 +0530

Hello, I am an undergraduate who is interested in this project 'GRC: Build-in sub flowgraphs'. I have previously worked in DSP projects and created voice recognition tool using mel frequency cepstrum in an embedded system. I have also created code blocks for synthetic signal generation. So, I am willing to contribute my time on this project. Can you tell me how should I approach this problem?