Re: Project title 'GRC: Build-in sub flowgraphs'

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Project title 'GRC: Build-in sub flowgraphs'
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 11:41:51 +0200

Hi Sai!

Welcome to the GNU Radio community! As a first step, you'd familiarize yourself with GRC; I'd recommend taking the first couple of lessons on https://tutorials.gnuradio.org.

Note that the project you're proposing is specifically *not* about DSP, but about graphical interface work.

Best regards,
Marcus

On 3/31/23 03:25, sai shanmukh wrote:
Hello, I am an undergraduate who is interested in this project 'GRC: Build-in sub flowgraphs'. I have previously worked in DSP projects and created voice recognition tool using mel frequency cepstrum in an embedded system. I have also created code blocks for synthetic signal generation. So, I am willing to contribute my time on this project. Can you tell me how should I approach this problem?