White background in icons and WM integration

From: Frederico . S . Muñoz
Subject: White background in icons and WM integration
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:34:38 -0000

Greetings,

This is probably a FAQ but I haven't discovered any answer yet.

I have gnustep-base (recent cvs) and just about all the dev and user apps.

I have noticed a great speed increase in the opening of the apps, Gorm and
PC start in 1/3 secs.

I have however this two small annoiances and I would like to know if there
is some patch for them :)

All the icons have a white background. Is this normal or is something wrong
with my install?

Docking GNUstep apps doesn't work in Window Maker. They end up being called
by the binary (full linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu etc);
I can of course change the command to openapp, but better integration could
perhaps be viewed as a wishlist item?

Best Regards,

fsm

--
Frederico S. Muñoz
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young : fmunoz@capgemini.pt

**
Ever noticed something? Unix comes with compilers. Windows comes with
Solitaire.
**
  -Adep