segfaults on redhat 7.2?

From: Stephen Brandon
Subject: segfaults on redhat 7.2?
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:41:02 +0000

Hi,

hoping to get around a few problems on my previous Linux
installation, I have just installed RH7.2 on my box.

I have compiled a fresh clean CVS version of GNustep and all
the packages installed reasonably well (apart from
gui/Tools/example.service), but utils such as make_services
are segfaulting.

Has anyone seen this before?

A bit more info:
gcc3 --version = 3.0.2
I installed the latest ffcall package
running make_services thru gdb gives a huge stack backtrace,
repeating over and over:
#15974 0x400ef606 in _c_NSAssertionHandler__currentHandler
() at eval.c:41
#15975 0x4019966c in GSInvocationCallback () at eval.c:41
#15976 0x0804c095 in __vacall_r () at eval.c:41

Now I can't find any files in ffcall or GNustep called
eval.c, so I'm stuck there.

Any help please, anyone? :-)

Cheers,
Stephen