Gomoku about box <VirusChecked>

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Gomoku about box <VirusChecked>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:02:00 +0100

Here is my about box for Gomoku under Mac OS X. It has been created
without a single line of code (so it's a nib over and over). Please tell
me wether you like it or not and if there are mistakes in it. Btw. the
"sqar" links and addresses don't work yet - I have to register the domain
first ;-)

greetings, Lars

p.s.: I wonder if I can make the email addresses and URLs clickable, e.g.
when you click on it a mailer or a browser opens without code, but I dont
know how to achive this (currently you can drag the text out of the box
(after selecting it).). And, what do you think about turning the token
beneath the word "GNUstep" into a GNUstep logo? Would it look goofy?