Re: gdb under MinGW ?

From: Saibot
Subject: Re: gdb under MinGW ?
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:19:49 +0200

Hello,

I'm going to try and get GnuStep running on windows somewhere in the near
future.

Since it looks like some of you managed to do that, would you be so kind as
to help me figure out what I need to get (and where from) to get going
knowing that I have a windows 98 box with nothing in it (no gcc, no sygwin,
no nothing)

The website is not very clear as to what the procedure is...

Also, what's the difference between cygwin and MinGW?

Thanks,

Saibot