Re: Problem with (using) autogsdoc

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: Problem with (using) autogsdoc
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:04:36 -0700

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:43:53 +0100
Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard@brainstorm.co.uk> wrote:
[...]
> OK ... those bugs fixed in CVS now I think ... please give it a try.

I'll check it tonight as the sources are at home, unfortunately, but from
looking at AGSParser.m it looks like that fix should do it.

There's another (unrelated) problem in gsdoc.m though. If you specify

  <back>
    <index scope="project" type="class" />
    <index scope="project" type="function" />
    <index scope="project" type="category" />
    <index scope="project" type="protocol" />
  </back>

you'll get a complain that 'category' is a wrong entity (or sth similar,
I really should write those messages down...)

In gsdoc.m, starting at line 4896

              else if ([typeKey isEqual: @"category"])
                {
                  text = textProtocols;
                  typeTitle = @"Categories";
                }

should be 'text = textCategory' ... but I don't think that will give the
above mentioned warning, so you might want to take a closer look.
Btw. you will get the same warning for type="jclass".

--
Chris