Re: Menu (Was: Re: Unimplemented AppKit classes)

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Menu (Was: Re: Unimplemented AppKit classes)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:35:42 +0000

> Or take it from other point of view ... I want a way of describing
> position and size relationshps between objects in Gorm :)

Thats what we both want :-) But that has to change the way the files in
which the information is stored (and then loaded to makethe GUI)) is stored.
Which is precisely where this conversation started - if you store the
relationship between the items its portable, but if you store their
pixel positions then it isnt due to the differeing objects used to represet
the items visually. Which is how I understand it currently works (and how
NIB fileswork too).

-bat.