ANN: RPN Calc 0.9 beta released

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: ANN: RPN Calc 0.9 beta released
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:43:57 +0200

Hello to all,

the rpn calculator RPN Calc has been released. It is a beta version, in
which it lacks some functions, but the rest has been tested by me and seems
to work. Read the acclosed readme file and the license.
Currently it is available as source archive for MacOS X and gnustep. SOmeone
willing to try to backport it to NeXTstep/OpenStep?

get a look here:

http://carduus.chanet.de/
in the development section

or directly

http://carduus.chanet.de/text_only/sw.html

let me know if you enjoy RPN instead of algebraic!

-ric