Re: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.6.1

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.6.1
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:39:56 +0000

On 2003-10-28 17:06:51 +0000 Martin Brecher <martin@mb-itconsulting.com> wrote:

On NeXT -- where quitting the Workspace means logging out --, you also
get a confirm dialogue; and I expect GWorkspace to behave similar.

Is it intended that GWorkspace will become/grow a session manager? If so, Quit would definitely lose work.

In the end, a preference option would probably suit all our needs :-)

...apart from my need not to configure preferences on every machine that I use. Let's figure out what's "best".

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at