Re: XML idea

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: XML idea
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 11:27:38 +0000

> Marcel Weiher (who wrote MPWFoundation and MPWXmlKit) has graciously
> offered to LGPL the two kits. So we already have an excellent XML (Both
> DOM and SAX) parser.

This is one area where we need to start trying to unify things with OSX I
feel. Currently you need to use a different parsing approach on each
plaform. At least we now have a "standard" in the form of NSXMLParser that
we can start trying to code towards. Could either of those kits be used as
a basis for an implementation of that ?

-bat. [not that I *like* NSXMLParser, but....]