ANN: Price 0.2.7

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: ANN: Price 0.2.7
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 12:14:17 +0100

   P R I C E   0 . 2 . 7
   =====================

I am pleased to announce a new release or Price.

PRICE (Precision Raster Image Convolution Engine) is an image filtering and
processing program. Currently it is capable of opening and saving tiffs on
gnustep. On Macos-X it is capable of oopening many more formats. Currently
it is still in under heavy development.

The official site is: http://price.sf.net

What Changed from 0.2.7 ?
    - histogram and cumulative histogram are now available for image
inspection
    - a bug in the image equalization was fixed (no one noticed?? eh eh)

GNUstep image display should now scale properly using the zoom slider since
Alexander Malmberg submitted the fix to CVS. The clipping of the image to
the lower-left corner is a known problem in the gnustep port and I hope GORM
fixed it or gets it fixed soon (Gregory...)

-Riccardo

PS The application is GPL and so are the filters inside. Thus sharing the
code with other developers entangled in image processing/viewing is welcome.