Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster
Date: 08 Jan 2004 13:23:15 GMT

MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
> Have you seen how long html 4.01 has been deprecated?

I wrote "deprecated", which is too strong. I should have written "not
current" because it is not the current recommendation but is used by
xhtml 1.0. Sorry for the mistake and thanks to Riccardo Mottola for
pointing it out.

Regardless, using xhtml instead of html still has good reasons,
allowing us to use more tools to develop the site and use stylesheets
more predictably, while not having to lose mirrors.

--
MJR/slef