ANN: PhotoClip-0.2.2

From: Tima Vaisburd
Subject: ANN: PhotoClip-0.2.2
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:50:15 -0800

Dear list,

I have decided to release the current state of the PhotoClip project.
Please find it at http://www.vaisburd.net/PhotoClip/PhotoClip-0.2.2.tar.gz

This release improves the selection: user can now alter the previously
selected rectangle by dragging its edge or move it around as a whiole by
dragging the central part of it. Selection with fixed x/y ratio is also
implemented.

I've spent some time trying to make the constrained selection smooth enough
for the user. I'm only moderately satisfied with the results ;) If there is a
better solution, please let me know.

There are problems: in addition to still abandoned Save the newly added
cursor rectangle tracking is buggy.

Please send you bugs and comments to tima@vaisburd.net.

Thank you,
Tima.