Re: [GSWHackers] Re: OGo/GNUstep cooperation Re: Re[2]: Frameworks integ

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: [GSWHackers] Re: OGo/GNUstep cooperation Re: Re[2]: Frameworks integration
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:40:17 +0100

On 02.03.2004, at 23:16, David Wetzel wrote:
Please stop your marketing on the gnu lists. GNUstep Web is a working WO 4.x clone. You speak bad of GSWeb to promote your own product.

This is ridiculous. The goal of OpenGroupware.org is to promote a *groupware*, not to promote a WebObjects clone. I've lined out our motivations quite clearly and this is not at all restricted to gnustep-web, but covers cooperation with whole GNUstep.

I would be really happy if this discussion would finally get away from insults and imputations from the gnustep-web side - you really make it sound like conspiracy theories. I didn't speak bad of GSWeb or questioned the current quality of it in a single mail.

Anyway, lets stop that now. Its quite clear that gnustep-web core developers are not interested in cooperation. Your product, my product - really childish behaviour. Why not just explicitely state that you are keeping to your codebase whatever?

Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge
OpenGroupware.org