Re: Gorm and .gorm files

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: Gorm and .gorm files
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:32:20 -0400

I was unaware of this. If anyone has any examples of older .gorm files they are having trouble with, please let me know immediately. If you can, please send me the name of the project which you're having trouble reading the older
files from and I would be glad to take a look to see what the issue is.

Sure, easy enough. Try opening any of the gorm files in ProjectCenter (same cvs). I tried to open the Library/Resources/ ones, and it said it can't read them.