Re: Is ObjC++ still in time for 4.0?

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Is ObjC++ still in time for 4.0?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:54:22 +0000

Le 17 nov. 04, à 22:40, Gregory John Casamento a écrit :

Guys.. This type of outburst is atypical coming from me, but I must say
this...

Argh!! C'mon... c'mon... c'mon... ObjC++ has been perpetually forthcoming for the past two years! What does it take to get Objective-C++ in? It has been so frustrating waiting for this. There is *so much software* which would be
trivial to reuse once this is done.

Please, just get past all of the politics and get it in!

I can only second that...

It's really frustrating. Quite a bunch of us are waiting for it, some even stopped developing C/C++ bridges
(or didn't start) because they expect ObjC++ for the next gcc release.

And now it seems that the problems are becoming more political than technical ??

please, try to reach an agreement..

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke