Re: FOSDEM Booklet (Final)

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: FOSDEM Booklet (Final)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:05:29 +0100

Le 18 févr. 05, à 21:42, Nicolas Roard a écrit :

Le 18 févr. 05, à 20:03, Jesse Ross a écrit :

Now go spread the word at FOSDEM!!!

Actually, we have a -slight- problem >:-(
Is there somebody that actually can 1) print the booklets 2) bring them to the fosdem ??
Because I didn't read any proposal, and the fosdem is in 8 days now..

I should have perhaps tried to do it, as nobody seemed to be interested by investing a bit of time in that... but as I repeatly told it on the list, I doubt i'll be able to do it: I'm not at home at the moment, I'll come back just two days before taking my plane to go to the fosdem...

I'll try to photocopy a few brochures (the A4), but I'm not even sure I'll be able to do that.. So, if anybody can try to print a few booklets, go to see some print shop tomorrow... really, it would be helpful !!

I could try to manage it Monday, I know two print shops where I am currently (and have worked with them in the past) , I hope they will have the time between Monday and Thursday to print the booklets, because I need to come back to Paris Thursday. Monday, I will post a message to the list to let you know what I'm able to do.

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr