RE: customize GNUstep

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: RE: customize GNUstep
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:13:41 +0100

On 2005-06-22 13:40:49 +0100 Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> wrote:

>>  From: Quentin Mathé [mailto:gnustep-quentin@club-internet.fr]
>>
>> Well currently GSToolbarView supports custom colors but this feature  is
>> not documented because it may change a bit. Initially I asked on - dev list
>> about possibility to add toolbar colors support in system  colors list but
>> I didn't obtain a positive answer, that's why I  decided to implement it in
>> a separate color list called "System
>
> Hm, well did you get a negative answer?  I don't see why you couldn't add it,
> although I think I forgot or didn't see your original proposal.

I don't recall seeing it either ... not that it proves anything ... it could
easily have got on to the list perfectly well and still been missed in the
quantity of email I get.

I guess that it should use the same colors that MacOS-X does... perhaps
controlColor and controlBackgroundColor?
Does a toolbar do anything not already covered by the system colors implemented
for GNUstep ... I thought we had a pretty complete list.