ANN: TimeMon-4.0

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: ANN: TimeMon-4.0
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:43:02 -0700 (PDT)

ANNOUNCE: TimeMon
=======================

What is TimeMon?

TimeMon is a GNUstep-based CPU monitor which sits in the dock.   It shows
several levels of information, CPU, nice, user and system, in configurable
colors.

This application is a port of TimeMon for OPENSTEP.  With a few exceptions, it
is exactly the same program, which is why I'm releasing it with the 4.0 version
number.

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.