Re: NSBundle -pathForResource:ofType: on Windows

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: NSBundle -pathForResource:ofType: on Windows
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 08:17:05 +0000

On 8 Feb 2006, at 07:29, Björn Giesler wrote:

Hi,

sorry for posting this to discuss-, but my postings to dev- don't seem to go through very well.

I'm *this* close to getting AddressManager running on Windows. For some reason, however, I can't load resources from frameworks.

<snip>

Looking at the sources, they seem to do what they should... Unfortunately, I can't debug into -gui on Windows. Can anyone see what's going on? Resources/Labels.dict exists directly beneath the bundle path, of course, and is readable.

I think this is the code in -pathForResource:ofType:inDirectory: trying to use framework versions ... which don't work on windows. I've added a #ifdef which (I hope) should fix it.