Re: Window problem: avoid the GDNC console window

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: Window problem: avoid the GDNC console window
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:54:54 +0900

On Apr 10, 2006, at 8:57 AM, Lloyd Dupont wrote:

I think that won't do.
It's for a end user application. which might not have the right to install services, nor should I require him to.

Oh, bad... :-)

However, how could I use this "-mwindows" flag?
I'm just using standart GNUstep makefile and build.....

As far as I remember, it's linker flag. It will detach console from application.

Hope this can help you.