Re: StackTrace problem

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: Re: StackTrace problem
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:05:25 +0200

On 2006-04-13 08:39:57 +0200 Lloyd Dupont <lloyd@nova-mind.com> wrote:
And Chris Vetter method doesn't compile with GNUstep.
It uses functions defined in objc/class.h which is missing in GNUstep.

Oops, I didn't realize you actually wanted to USE it, I figured you wanted to see how it could be implemented. I'm not sure that it would work on Windows anyway, as it's only tested on FreeBSD and Linux (on which it does work). And since this signal handler is part of a larger framework, it would not compile out-of-the box, true. Though it could probably be stripped down to a single file without any outside references.

--
Chris