Re: GWorkspace ddbd problem

From: Andreas Wagner
Subject: Re: GWorkspace ddbd problem
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:44:41 +0200

Hello Andreas, hello list,

* Andreas Höschler wrote on Aug/25/2006:
NSGlobalDomain GSAppKitUserBundles '( "/opt/GNUstep/System/Library/Bundles/Camaelon.themeEngine", "/opt/GNUstep/System/Library/Bundles/EtoileMenus.themeEngine" )'

and I hoped this would do the trick, but it does not. If I use

defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSAppKitUserBundles '("/opt/GNUstep/System/Library/Bundles/Camaelon.themeEngine", "/Library/SmartObjects/Bundles/WildMenus.themeEngine")'

then I get a horizontal menu, but WildMenus covers the EtoileMenu completely. I guess I should not use WildMenus.themeEngine anymore. What am I missing?

Have you tried this:

        GSAppKitUserBundles = (
            "/opt/GNUstep/System/Library/Bundles/Camaelon.themeEngine",
            "/opt/GNUstep/System/Library/Bundles/EtoileMenus.bundle"
        );

(.bundle instead of .themeEngine)

That's (part of) what it took for me to get it (partly) right.

HTH,
Andreas

--
Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware.

--
My Public PGP Keys:
1024 Bit DH/DSS: 0x869F81BA