Re: AClock fork with republican time

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: AClock fork with republican time
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:29:51 +0700

Ingolf Jandt wrote:
One question: Do you have a clue why the code always uses constructions like
c=a-b*floor(a/b);
c/=b;
instead of the straitht-forward c=modf(a/b,NULL); ?
(even the fmod should not be needed as the result is only used in
sin/cos(2*pi*c))
I don't see how that is more straight-forward, it isn't neccessary to pass NULL on stack, is it? Infact, I kinda don't know what it means, everything in there is more like a hack as I've described in my previous mail. But hey, don't complain about my code, it's just work. OK? :)