[Fwd: About glib based NSRunLoop]

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: [Fwd: About glib based NSRunLoop]
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 17:54:17 +0700

Hi,
Just wonder if this mail was lost somewhere so I forward to the list.
So I just want to make sure Richard receieve it because he's the only
person that I will consider a suggestion on this. ;-)
Thanks.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: About glib based NSRunLoop Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 03:10:36 +0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.8 (X11/20061116)
Hello Richard,
What do you think about moving to glib runloop completely?
I'm working on a glib based runloop so to make ease on attaching
sources that required prepare(), eg. glib-based libraries and some
that require the functionality-especially those media frameworks, to the runloop.
Currently in my implemention, I aim to make it a framework
that will try to replace itself over current runloop at loading time, but somebody
suggested that may be we should just move to it completely. So I wonder
what you think about the idea.
My current code is here, not complete, won't be compiled, lacking of
performer, just try to address the idea.

http://svn.gna.org/svn/garma/cosmetic/frameworks/glibrunloop/branches/id-glibrunloop-branch/Source/QSGLibRunLoop.m

Best regards,

--
 Banlu Kemiyatorn